Contains Sessions 1, 2 & 3. From the editors of Yoga Journal, Step by Step give you all the tools you need to build a complete home practice.
Begin your Yoga Journey with Step by Step DVD collection. Learn the standing poses that form the foundation of a complete yoga practice. Enhance your flexibility, lift your spirit, and brighten your mood with the series of bends and twists. Develop focus and energy through a sequence of inversions and arm balances.
Each Step by Step DVD Features
- 35-minute active instructional session
- PLUS 20-minute flowing workout
- Poses suitable for advanced beginners
(Over 5 hours of instructional sessions and great flowing workout combined in a three DVD box set.)
- Follow along with Natasha or her assistant Jason, who demonstrates modified poses for less flexible
- Understand the benefits of each yoga pose with medial commentary by Yoga Journal's, medical editor, Timothy McCall, M.D.
- Learn alignment principles and correct common mistakes with Yoga Chalk Talk, our exclusive "live drawing board."