Manduka Prolite LONG – Thunder – Dark grey
114.01€ (91.94€alv 0%)
Available on back-order
Email when stock available
The PROlite yoga mat is a pleasant solution for people seeking lightweight yoga mats with superior quality and comfort. The PROlite is a lighter, zero-waste, non-slip yoga mat — for in the studio, and on the go.
• Long version: 2,1kg; 200x60cm; 4,7 mm thick
• High performance in a lightweight form.
• Superior wear and longevity backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
• Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
• Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration, yet non-sticky for optimal movement between poses.
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
• OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
• 100% latex free.
To Store: Roll Manduka PROlite mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of PROlite mats improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use a light spritz of water, and scrub it down with a stiff brush before allowing to air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: Use any non-solvent household cleaner with a damp cloth or sponge. Or why not go ecological (and save money) by mixing white vinegar(10%) with water (1:20 ratio) since that is pretty much what is sold in theses expensive bottles of ” mat renew”. Hang to dry in the sunshine.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PROlite is certified safe for human contact by ÖKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
|65 × 15 × 15 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.